Plague is still bugged.
She is still teleporting for me when ever i get around a survivor it gets worse nice try behavior but no cigar yet granted atleast you fixed it for survivor and other killers but sadly plague is still messed up.
She is still teleporting for me when ever i get around a survivor it gets worse nice try behavior but no cigar yet granted atleast you fixed it for survivor and other killers but sadly plague is still messed up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here, it always happens when I’m near a survivor and I try to puke on them, I always lag back.
Yep same thing happening to me.