This will probably just be them verifying reports. Keep in mind that you don't know if you've been reported or not. Even if they say they reported you, they could be lying to get you to falsely report them. I advise you and everyone else to just laugh at claims of being reported for false accusations instead of trying to retaliate with reports of your own. More useless reports just clog the system.
@Orion said:
This will probably just be them verifying reports. Keep in mind that you don't know if you've been reported or not. Even if they say they reported you, they could be lying to get you to falsely report them. I advise you and everyone else to just laugh at claims of being reported for false accusations instead of trying to retaliate with reports of your own. More useless reports just clog the system.
I dont know, they havent said anything about this on the stream.
The whole system was not explained in detail at all to be honest.
Actually , by their explanation how things gonna work and I even asked the support to clarify, usage of voicecomm programms falls under the "use at own risk" category now since they dont have an official BHVR-whitelist anymore and EAC doesnt list it
'
They need to be more precise about a lot of things because I highly doubt that using voice comms will get you banned next patch
No, you don't need to. If someone's making false reports, we'll already see their false reports anyway. This is largely for people trying to falsify information to get other people banned. (i.e. Having their buddy change their name to the name of another player, break some rules, record it, and then report the player they're impersonating. We can see if they were in-game with each other, so this would not work and they might get in trouble for falsifying a report.)
I like it, I hate survivors report whatever reason when the player in question is legit. They report you for camping, not respecting the 4% rules, as if they're entitled
Now when these report abusers get banned, it will be a good day indeed
No, you don't need to. If someone's making false reports, we'll already see their false reports anyway. This is largely for people trying to falsify information to get other people banned. (i.e. Having their buddy change their name to the name of another player, break some rules, record it, and then report the player they're impersonating. We can see if they were in-game with each other, so this would not work and they might get in trouble for falsifying a report.)
Sorry to do this here, but I can't see any posts or threads by Master and only Master. I can only access his threads by opening them directly from the forum home page, assuming they're the ones with the most recent comments, or by opening his profile and hoping they received any reaction to them (Vote Up, Awesome, LOL).
No, you don't need to. If someone's making false reports, we'll already see their false reports anyway. This is largely for people trying to falsify information to get other people banned. (i.e. Having their buddy change their name to the name of another player, break some rules, record it, and then report the player they're impersonating. We can see if they were in-game with each other, so this would not work and they might get in trouble for falsifying a report.)
Sorry to do this here, but I can't see any posts or threads by Master and only Master. I can only access his threads by opening them directly from the forum home page, assuming they're the ones with the most recent comments, or by opening his profile and hoping they received any reaction to them (Vote Up, Awesome, LOL).
@Tsulan told me that he was geting notifications from me about comments that dont exist apparently anymore.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let me quickly summon @Peanits
This will probably just be them verifying reports. Keep in mind that you don't know if you've been reported or not. Even if they say they reported you, they could be lying to get you to falsely report them. I advise you and everyone else to just laugh at claims of being reported for false accusations instead of trying to retaliate with reports of your own. More useless reports just clog the system.
I dont know, they havent said anything about this on the stream.
The whole system was not explained in detail at all to be honest.
Actually , by their explanation how things gonna work and I even asked the support to clarify, usage of voicecomm programms falls under the "use at own risk" category now since they dont have an official BHVR-whitelist anymore and EAC doesnt list it
'
They need to be more precise about a lot of things because I highly doubt that using voice comms will get you banned next patch
No, you don't need to. If someone's making false reports, we'll already see their false reports anyway. This is largely for people trying to falsify information to get other people banned. (i.e. Having their buddy change their name to the name of another player, break some rules, record it, and then report the player they're impersonating. We can see if they were in-game with each other, so this would not work and they might get in trouble for falsifying a report.)
I like it, I hate survivors report whatever reason when the player in question is legit. They report you for camping, not respecting the 4% rules, as if they're entitled
Now when these report abusers get banned, it will be a good day indeed
Sorry to do this here, but I can't see any posts or threads by Master and only Master. I can only access his threads by opening them directly from the forum home page, assuming they're the ones with the most recent comments, or by opening his profile and hoping they received any reaction to them (Vote Up, Awesome, LOL).
@Tsulan told me that he was geting notifications from me about comments that dont exist apparently anymore.
Mabye I am bugged