Invisible hitbox on Ironworks of Misery for The Blight

Map: Ironworks of Misery

Killer: The Blight

Perks: Shadowborn, Distressing, Pop goes the weasel and BBQ and chili

*No addons used*

On the map Ironworks of Misery there is a spot outside the big building at one of the corners. It seems like there is an invisible wall where the Blight cannot dash through.

Attached is a clip during the stream when it happened. It seems like the spot is a couple meters wide.

https://youtu.be/DKx0tY3Aqa8


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I hit that invisible hitbox as a Leatherface also.

  • @Stinde said:

    I hit that invisible hitbox as a Leatherface also.

    Hmm interesting, that's good to know.

  • Just came here to report this same issue with the Blight. If it also applies to Leatherface I'm guessing it'd apply to other killer powers as well, like Huntress' hatchets. I actually didn't test just normally walking through the spot; I wonder if it's specific to using a power or not.