I mean i play both sides equally even tho i recently started to play like 75% Survivor ^^
Killer challenges are in average way harder than survivor ones. But for example for the "kill obsession by any mean" one, i didn't bring any mori, just played different killers with like Rancor or Nemesis or GF perk ^^ (even tho i got insulted for Rancor) Like i did it in 10 games so i wasn't rushing it by any means as i know i'm in a good level to have anouehg time to get to level 70 before the rift ends ^^
I hate those challenges, I barely have a few killers level 40 and i suck at them. It makes me rage so much, and even tho I suck I rank fast to the purple ranks and there people are good and I can't do a simple task without being bullied
It depends on the challenge. Usually I'll be fine with just playing normally and doing whatever I need to do to finish it, but certain challenges, like any Wraith power challenges, I'll try to farm because Wraith is probably my worst killer.
My answer is a hybrid between farm and whatever it takes. I do whatever I can to get the challenege done as soon as possible. Sometimes this means doing the challenge then AFKing in the corner untill all the gens are done then I open the gate.
Sometimes it means going full sweat on the survivors ie. kills challenge.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I paid money for this rift so I'll finish it no matter what. So when things look rough I am not afraid to play a little dirty.
Bravo for the honesty, I respect that!
I mean i play both sides equally even tho i recently started to play like 75% Survivor ^^
Killer challenges are in average way harder than survivor ones. But for example for the "kill obsession by any mean" one, i didn't bring any mori, just played different killers with like Rancor or Nemesis or GF perk ^^ (even tho i got insulted for Rancor) Like i did it in 10 games so i wasn't rushing it by any means as i know i'm in a good level to have anouehg time to get to level 70 before the rift ends ^^
Just play normally. Most of the challenges are simple enough, they just take time.
I hate those challenges, I barely have a few killers level 40 and i suck at them. It makes me rage so much, and even tho I suck I rank fast to the purple ranks and there people are good and I can't do a simple task without being bullied
It depends on the challenge. Usually I'll be fine with just playing normally and doing whatever I need to do to finish it, but certain challenges, like any Wraith power challenges, I'll try to farm because Wraith is probably my worst killer.
My answer is a hybrid between farm and whatever it takes. I do whatever I can to get the challenege done as soon as possible. Sometimes this means doing the challenge then AFKing in the corner untill all the gens are done then I open the gate.
Sometimes it means going full sweat on the survivors ie. kills challenge.
They can just buy all the rift pages to be honest with auric cells.
Myself enjoy both sides so I just earn all of the challenges more fun and saves a ton of money for new chapters/rifts/cosmetics.
👻
Imagine being a survivor main. Lmfao