What's the point of blocking

So turns out blocking doesn't do anything aside from negate and friend request from the blocked player. Here I was thinking it was also used to remove the chance of playing against a cheater for a second time. NOPE, here I am on midwich and a person I have blocked in the past is using the exploit where you can't pick them up AT ALL.

What's the point of blocking people again? At least a reason that is worth a damn?

Comments

  • No, Blocking shouldn't stop Matchmaking from pairing you against a certain Player.

    Why? Went against a really good Nurse? Block and never worry about them again.

    Didn't like that a Survivor kept you in chase long enough for 3 gens to be completed? Just Block em.

    Any petty reason? Block.

    Would be abused no matter what you say.

  • @Golden_spider said:

    No, Blocking shouldn't stop Matchmaking from pairing you against a certain Player.

    Why? Went against a really good Nurse? Block and never worry about them again.

    Didn't like that a Survivor kept you in chase long enough for 3 gens to be completed? Just Block em.

    Any petty reason? Block.

    Would be abused no matter what you say.

    Fair, but there is still those actual exploiters out there that I'd rather not deal with ever again. Especially since I went through the whole process of sending in a ticket about them using an exploit yet nothing was done since I still played against them again.