A short PSA to anyone who plays Survivor on Midwich vs a Nurse.

[Very specific title aside, I do honestly need to clarify at this point due to prior experience with threads like these that this is a joke. This thread is meant to be light-hearted in nature, and I'd prefer if we could keep it this way. Please keep comments on builds, "typical survivor mains", "typical killer mains", etc, very far away from here. I want to have fun, not to have my only response being 'Might as well have used NOED you no-skill braindead loser'.]

If you're on Midwich, and you're facing a Nurse, I bet you didn't know there are actually two Deadzones on the map! One in the hallway with the goop, and one behind the clocktower! If you didn't, congrats you do now!

No, that isn't the PSA, but hey the more you know.

Well, if you're deciding that the best plan of action is to abuse those Deadzones to hell and back- and I mean run in and out of them constantly, a smart idea is to not tbag and click at the Nurse, because she can, funnily enough, catch you on the other side of the Deadzones provided she just keeps forcing your forward by holding W. And when you go down, having abused two Deadzones and tbagged and looked like a moron, don't then decide to go AFK for a bit, only to return, do the same thing, and die again. It's just not worth it and you're better off going upstairs and then doubling back when she tries to long blink you.

Why shouldn't you do this? Easy; you'll look like a fool and your teammates will laugh at you (confirmed in post-game chat, two people decided to try this and the other two laughed at them).

image.png


Comments