Most well timed (or poorly timed, depending on your P.O.V.) Haunted Grounds Ever.

So I'm doing the archive challenge for Haunted Grounds, where you need to hit a survivor while Exposed. (I brought NoED for backup). Anyway, I chase a Nancy into the house, and find two survivors working on Generators. I'm about to hit the David, and Haunted Grounds pops almost the instant I hit him. For a second, I thought I just injured him, because I think I heard it pop after I swung. (He DC'd shortly after.) That was like... the best timing on Haunted Grounds possible. Thanks to whoever cleansed it, in the unlikely event you're reading this and recently got out of a game with a Spirit on Haddonfield.

Comments

  • Once I was playing survivor against a spirit with no ruin and no way to know if she had d.hope, I started looping her normally because she used her power, I saw a Claudette doing a hex totem like a few meters away from us with bond.

    When the spirit broke the pallet and was following me, Claudette finished cleansing HG, spirit had IF, downed me, downed Clad, then down someone else, game lasted about 2 min.