The ongoing bug we talk about too rarely...

I'm talking of course about M1 and M2 not registering. I know there's a work-around for it (which doesn't work for me, thank you very much), but this shouldn't be an issue to begin with.

It's a bug that harms both sides: Killers missing their attacks, Survivors messing up heals and sabotages etc.

One could argue that it's not tackle cause 'as it effs both sides over, it's fair' but c'mon...

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I've never encountered or heard of this bug. Might be worth gathering up some details and submitting a bug report.

    Its been around for months if not years, you can find some posts on it floating around but I think most people just attribute it to lag or their mouse and move on. It is not a problem with hardware, it is the game.

  • @RepostRiposte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1639487#Comment_1639487

    Its been around for months if not years, you can find some posts on it floating around but I think most people just attribute it to lag or their mouse and move on. It is not a problem with hardware, it is the game.

    Can you find a post talking about this? I'm not sure I've ever heard of this.

  • This hasn't happened to me.

    Killer Interactions, yes.

    Progress not appearing for a second or two at the start of the match due to some funny latency, yes.

    Phantom Skill Checks, yes.

    This I have not experienced in any way, shape, or form.

  • @Golden_spider said:

    This hasn't happened to me.

    Killer Interactions, yes.

    Progress not appearing for a second or two at the start of the match due to some funny latency, yes.

    Phantom Skill Checks, yes.

    This I have not experienced in any way, shape, or form.

    it's not so much 'phantom skillchecks' it's the game not registering your are holding m1, acting as if you failed the check. had that happen on heals and gens to me, with two different mice (logitech and razer)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Are you talking about the bug that basically makes it so you can't attack out of a blink as Nurse sometimes?

    or attack as any killer, yeah.