The fact that this game doesn't have a good endorsement system. I would love to give some players props and others a dislike for general in-game poor sportsmanship (You know, the stuff that doesn't really matter enough to report, but are annoying enough where you don't want to be queued with them again for a hot minute, like the Survivors that will repeatedly fast vault a window next to you because you took a chest from them when you're running a chest build, or the killer face camping you while hitting you repeatedly for having out played him at some LT walls.) I just wish the system was better built to encourage better behavior. I'm not quite sure what the current prop system really does, and there's some games where you don't have a reason to report someone, but you at least don't want to be queued with them again...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That David King doesn’t have any shorts
The fact that this game doesn't have a good endorsement system. I would love to give some players props and others a dislike for general in-game poor sportsmanship (You know, the stuff that doesn't really matter enough to report, but are annoying enough where you don't want to be queued with them again for a hot minute, like the Survivors that will repeatedly fast vault a window next to you because you took a chest from them when you're running a chest build, or the killer face camping you while hitting you repeatedly for having out played him at some LT walls.) I just wish the system was better built to encourage better behavior. I'm not quite sure what the current prop system really does, and there's some games where you don't have a reason to report someone, but you at least don't want to be queued with them again...
The devs
I just can't stand how they make such awful decisions with this game
Fire up being op.
survivors and killers always moaning when something in the game is remotely decent
The fact that a survivor can hold Shift W and go down without using any pallets and still buy their team enough time to complete two and a half gens.
Other survivors |f***in me over. Hook farms/bad saves.
swf