NEW Mori counter and End game system...
- Hi, before I start forgive me about my English vocabulary and grammarly mistake I'm so sorry.
These changes that I will discuss consider of a lot of things that is not in the game or should be changed, so I hope you all read it and discuss with me what is good and what is bad or give another idea.
- One of the big problem is mori and I have some Idea you might like it because what annoying in mori is not that they are exist no that you cant do anything about it you cant counter it the only counter is not being hooked and for 99% is hard to not.
- Make decisive strike can counter mori, If survival being mori by the killer and DS active you can stabb them and escape.
- Pallet save for mori survival make it a hard timing when it's correct with pallet stun the survival escape from the mori
- Make the red mori you can start use it when the survival being hooked 1 time and there is 2 generate completed, the green one hooked 1 time 1 gen done, the yellow keep it the same.
- For the first point I know that it will make survival play DS more but believe me if the gen rush problem fixed the killers will not often take mori or tunnel so the survival will not pick DS often But these change I think it should be in the game even if you fixed the gen rush because some times survival need it.
- Also for the pyramid head I think DS should be activate and able to use it when he tries to send you to his cage and for his last hook mori (or just delete it it's better.)
- for the gen rush problem I think there is no need to change the perks or add more because I think they all good the only 3 thing that will might fixe the problem is to make more time to repair the gen or add more gens to do or have another important objective u must do.
- Key and hatch system are broken, annoying, boring, wasting time it's just a bad thing for the game I dont have an idea for fixe it but I have another thing that u can replace it with because some time in the end of the game it take from 1 second to 7 or 8 min to find the hatch, kill the survival, open the exit gate, etc so with this change it will always be more fun and take at more 2 or 3 min.
THE END GAME BATTLE
It's like the end game collapse when there is 1 survival remain in the trail a 2 or 3 min timer start in that time there is a small arena the survival and the killer go in. in that time the killer should down the survival to win, for the survival they should stay alive until the time finish. What the survival can do ? they have 2 choices hide or loop .
- make the arena balance for the 2 side with the hiding and looping places
- every 20 second the killer see the aura of the survival for 3 second so even if the survival are hiding they have to at least being chased and lose the killer again
- make the both killer and survival with no perks or (items, killer power) and the killer in the normal 4.6 speed what ever the killer is.
- So before the EGT start when there is 2 survival remain what should happen? Because some time they might have the chance to escape make it when the killer down 1 survival and he is start to search for the other.
- the down one have the fast bleeding effect if he is not doing recover or he fill it but cant do more he lose his blood 2x fast so he die fast and start the EGB
- So if this change happened I think it should be changed just the icon of the key to a binoculars it's also make more sense that the addon of the keys find a survival or the killer to be a binoculars.
If you reach her thank you for reading and being patient.
Hope for all of you the best.❤️
Comments