Idk what happened? I HAD to DC..

So idk if this was just bugged as hell or if this were some hackers or whatever..

First i played Legion because i tried to go for the adept. At the start i saw 2 people with no mither.. Oof but okey.


But then they just jumped in lockers in FRONT OF ME. I thought that game will be over quickly.. But suprise! I cant freaking open these damn lockers. And they knew it. Some minutes later i was able to pull one out while he spammed locker entering and leaving but then i wasnt able to hook him. Not like not being able to hook him because of the bug, no the funcion wasnt even displayed and i also werent able to move when i still tried, besides the auto moving from the wiggle progress.

I also guess they were SFW since they had very similar names and the same offerings.. Also 2 no mithers (maybe they read the code that i picked legion..? -.-)


But the biggest reason why i think they may could be hackers or something was there names..

I cant say the exact names because of shaming but their names said that if i dc its a easy win, and that i cant hook them etc..

Is this just a new bug abuse or something? Ir did i just ran into multiple hackers?


20200923_003755.jpg

I DCt then because i wasnt able to do ANYTHING (first time i had to DC btw)


(Also how to post in gerneral discussions?)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • That's a known hack. Record and report them next time.

  • @Demonl3y I've moved it as requested, please next time if there's an issue flag your post as if to report it, so that the moderator who's on will be able to deal with it. The Developers do not move/moderate the forum.

  • @Bwsted said:

    That's a known hack. Record and report them next time.

    Oof good to know..

  • @Mandy said:

    @Demonl3y I've moved it as requested, please next time if there's an issue flag your post as if to report it, so that the moderator who's on will be able to deal with it. The Developers do not move/moderate the forum.

    Alright ty anyway.