A suggestion for the Rift Fragments (PC user, 1.6K hours)
This idea came from wandering through discussions on Steam. There was a thread that was about how hard it was to get to rift level 70. I agree with this idea, claiming that I do not play a sufficient number of hours as a streamer might (to take an example), since I am dedicated to studies and usually reach the level 70 days before the rift closes. The idea is not to make it easy to complete it, but to make it a little more enjoyable, so in the development of the discussion, among several people we come up with a good solution and I am here to propose it.
The idea would be to award Rift Shards to both Killers and Survivors, based on the performance of the game as follows:
If the killer achieves 3 sacrifices, he is awarded a Rift Fragment, and 2 for sacrificing all survivors. Mementos and deaths from the end game collapse do not count (to avoid the ez 4k with mori and make it extremely easy).
For the survivors, it is similar, if he manages to escape the game he is awarded a rift fragment, in case the 4 survivors escape he is awarded 2 fragments (I think that escaping by trapdoor would not count, making an analogy with the mementos).
I insist that the proposed idea is not to make the rift extremely easy, as it would not be a challenge. This idea is based on making it more enjoyable to obtain level 70 without having to play excessive hours, especially for people who cannot play for long.
Another alternative would be, instead of rewarding with shards, rewarding with more experience, based, for example, on the emblems or what was proposed above.
I await a response from the developers or the game team, to see if it is possible to do something similar or because it would not be feasible to do something of what I raised. But I found it interesting to raise it because it also represents another motivation to continue playing (even more xD) the matches, and no matter the amounts of hours played, if you played well you will get the rift and his rewards. I hope to receive criticism or any improvement regarding what is proposed.
Be safe, and remember, Ghostface is watching you.
:)
Comments