Need a Protector build
For my last challenge I gotta stun the Killer, so I wanna try a build that helps me keep my teammates safe from the killer and put the focus on me
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated
For my last challenge I gotta stun the Killer, so I wanna try a build that helps me keep my teammates safe from the killer and put the focus on me
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Use OoO, most killers will tunnel you and ignore the others
Object of obsession, Dead hard, resilience, DS
Edit could also swap out resilience for Mettle of man to take hits for team mates in the event the killer doesnt want to chase an object all game.
Jump into a locker after being unhooked or repair a gen infront of the Killer and you will have his full attention.
If You're doing the Stun challenge, I'd use Decisive Strike and Head On, for additional stuns instead of relying just on pallet stuns.
If You want to keep teammates safe, keeping Killer in chase is the best option I think. Try vault build (Spine Chill and Resilience) and maybe Dead Hard, for longer and easier chases. Iron Will will help too.