Very Happy!

I'm very happy that there's more information on the new report system and how it will work! This was long needed since it felt like it wasn't doing much, now since there's a new report system around the corner... Dead by Daylight will be a more safer place for everyone alike! Thank you, I can now play killer without being reported for being good for once. :)

Comments

  • Oh you'll still get reported by salty people it's inevitable. 
    ;)
  • @Oblitiry said:
    Oh you'll still get reported by salty people it's inevitable. 
    ;)

    True but the new system will filter out a lot of that as well.

  • powerbats said:

    @Oblitiry said:
    Oh you'll still get reported by salty people it's inevitable. 
    ;)

    True but the new system will filter out a lot of that as well.

    @powerbats
     Indeed. And hopefully false reporters get counter punished for being liars 8D
  • This content has been removed.
  • Hopefully more people will start to get banned cause honestly multiple times in rank 1 my whole team has been kocked by a chainsaw so fast. oof

  • It is just very interesting that there is no official BHVR-whitelist anymore and the only whitelisted programs are those frmo the EAC-side, by the way, voice comm programs are not listed on the eac side :wink:

  • Depy said:

    Hopefully more people will start to get banned cause honestly multiple times in rank 1 my whole team has been kocked by a chainsaw so fast. oof

    I had a survivor get ambushed by me and teabag me during my attack CD then slow vault a pallet. I ended up grabbing him from the pallet and I put a Reverse Bear Trap on him, soon after, DCs.

    "Omg this Pig is hacking, reported, EZ!"
    Some, not all rank 1 survivors are so boosted that they think that a killer out playing them is hacking lol. I just wonder how many nurse mains got reported for being good with her.