Someone PLEASE Tell Me What This Is
***Please start watching from the 2:30 mark; the rest is irrelevant.
https://youtu.be/qRx4xClwosAThis "teleporting" has been happening to me ever since the Blight release. I have never had this problem before and it's driving me NUTS. I want to report it as something but I don't know if it's a bug or if anyone else is experiencing it or if this has to do with the FPS drops or what.
Please help, I'm getting whiplash.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Unavailable video.
I have no idea if this link will be better but I hope so.
Yeah, it works.
Also: Oh wow, that could be a bug, but that would scream hacker in my brains.
Idk, report the Killer next time, and maybe make a bug report as well.
Here's another one from a later game.
Wow that was terrible. It teleported you to the basement. No idea what that is.
I reported it as a bug problem but I haven't gotten a response?
You won't get one.
It'll be added to the list of bugs and it'll be fixed, it depends on how bad the bug is when it'll be fixed.
This teleports Survivors to the most dangerous spot on the map, so it shouldn't take too long, but you never know...
huh. This was a bug that used to happen around six months ago (I think). You just couldn't get out of the basement. Like, ever. You would just keep on going right back.
Every time this happens I'm just gonna keep adding the video to this thread so I can compile all the bad memories.
Here we go again.
Maybe I should start recording the killer names @Boss since you thought maybe it could be a hack?
If you do, don't share them here.
These forums won't allow anyone to share names that could start negativity towards them, even if they're clearly hacking.
I wouldn't, just maybe list them as the titles for the files of the videos on my computer for my reference I guess? Or put them in the youtube description?
I said I would keep updating this thread with videos when it happens so here's another. I got healed this time lol.
I didn't teleport too far this time but it still counts.
Kate this time!
Poor David.
Poor Ace.