Losing Items Before Match Starts

So I have noticed that no one has brought this up yet so I figured I'd make a post about it. I love playing this game, especially as the killer, but the number one thing I think yall should SERIOUSLY FIX is when you load into a match as the killer (the screen where you see the survivors at the campfire), equip all your addons and an offering, everyone hits ready, the offerings burn, you go into a loading screen, and before the game even starts it takes you to the end screen saying entity displeased and there is an "error a player has disconnected from the match" message. When you go back to the killer screen you notice that you have lost all your addons and your offering and you didn't even get to play a game. I could see losing your addons/offering if you are the one that disconnects before the match starts but it is unfair for the killer to lose his stuff as well as the other survivors because one survivor decided to quit. I can't tell you how many times I've went into a game with an ebony mori and ultra rare addons only to lose them all because someone other than me quit the game during the loading screen. Also I know I'm not the one that is disconnecting because I have really good internet (connection always green) and will get into a game right after every time. This problem has made me not even want to equip two ultra rare addons and an ebony mori because I always go into a match with a feelings that I will just lose them all because of some salty survivor that quits at the loading screen after he sees the ebony mori burn. Its like a gamble every time you do it, sure most times it doesn't happen, but nothing sucks more than when it does and you lose all your stuff because of someone else quitting. PLEASE FIX THIS.

Comments

  • Check your inventory to be 100% sure you lost those add-ons and offerings.

    If the game cancelled like you said the game will auto un-equip any offering. Idk if this counts for add-ons but it should.