Hillbilly is fun
So I've been maining Doctor for some time...long time. He's fun but I felt like I wasn't doing as good as I could. Then I started maining Demo. Demo is reeeally fun and chases ended very quickly but I wasn't using it's portals so I was annoyed that I didn't use demo's power to it's full potential. Also it's add-ons kinda suck...I searched for a killer that was strong, fun, had good add-ons and a power that I could use to it's full potential.
And I found Hillbilly.
When I watched Hillbilly gameplay on youtube I thought he looked hard to play and chainsaw downs also looked hard to pull off but when I started playing him. HOLY ######### THIS GUY IS FUN. Chainsaw hits are easy to hit and they are so satisfyiiiiing. Why didn't I play this killer sooner????!!!!! And the lopro chains are so fun!
Anyway, just a quick update :D
Comments