What make you DC?
For hundreds if not thousands of Survivors I came across it´s getting downed. For some it´s facing strong addons. For me it´s going to Ormond. What about you guys?
Tagged:
Mod
For hundreds if not thousands of Survivors I came across it´s getting downed. For some it´s facing strong addons. For me it´s going to Ormond. What about you guys?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I DC cause my connections bad at times lol. I've always saw things through to the end, no matter how much BS is stacked against me.
I never disconnect.
As we don't promote Unsportsmanlike Behaviour on this forum, I'm closing this thread.