Myers Licensed Killer Cosmetics

I know there gonna discuss playtime for dlc content unlock, with all the licensers. But i hope they work out a deal for licensed cosmetics.

COSMETICS FOR MYERS
1.

(Halloween II)
2.

(Rob Zombie Halloween)
3.
(Rob Zombie Halloween)
4.
(Rob Zombie Halloween 2)

Comments

  • NO....WE WANT NAKED MYERS!

  • Jack11803 said:

    NO....WE WANT NAKED MYERS!

    Guess very unfair to take off david kings top and not take off all the killers clothes too.
  • This mask from Halloween 2 with that blood running out of eye sockets is just AWESOME

  • I want the mask from the upcoming movie. It looks awesome.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    I want the mask from the upcoming movie. It looks awesome.

    I am really enjoying this mask very scary

  • Well the trailer for movie was awesome, so I have high hopes.

  • Well the trailer for movie was awesome, so I have high hopes.

    Hope near end have a 2nd cosmetic could use also cause seems laurie gonnna have an arsenal. Micheal is gonna probally gonna get fought back many ways.
  • I am hopeful that Behaviour will manage to license some cosmetics for the 2018 film since it would be a nice to get some more love for Myers and would also serve to hype the film's release

  • There's also some great alternate skins for Laurie they could use, too.

    Halloween H20 Laurie:

    Halloween 2018 Laurie

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    There's also some great alternate skins for Laurie they could use, too.

    Halloween H20 Laurie:

    Halloween 2018 Laurie

    @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    I want the mask from the upcoming movie. It looks awesome.

    YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!
    Myer's outfit options are terrifying.
    Laurie's options are great!.

    I'm not alone for loving what helped me get into DBD

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    There's also some great alternate skins for Laurie they could use, too.

    Halloween H20 Laurie:

    Halloween 2018 Laurie

    Its people like you posting images of other cosmetics from there films. That makes this idea of licensed cosmetics so much cooler. I really want H20 Laurie cosmetic cause love the short hair on her.