Dbd should try to get PopFunkos
NOT MY IMAGE!!
I think dbd should get killer and survivor pop funkos. Lots of video games are getting pop funko figures.
NOT MY IMAGE!!
I think dbd should get killer and survivor pop funkos. Lots of video games are getting pop funko figures.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Matt Cote stated in 2019 that they had looked into it and were turned down as TokyoPop did not feel DbD was big enough for the investment.
Kind of funny, considering that DBD got a nendoroid, a more expensive/complex figure (not claiming that I know how the economy of collectible figures works, but it seems weird).
I would prefer Figmas or some other high end figurines instead of Funkos, personally.
@malatruse There are some planned for Trapper and Billy by Kotobukiya.