A-B Perk Buffs/Reworks

Alert (Buff)

image.png

Your acute senses are on high alert.

When the killer breaks a Pallet, Breakable Wall, or damages a Generator, their Aura is revealed to you for 3/4/5 seconds.

When entering the Killer's Terror Radius, reveal the Killer's Aura for 1/1.25/1.5 seconds.

"I have true sight." - Feng Min

______________________________________________________________

Any Means Necessary (Buff)

image.png

You stand up for yourself, using whatever's on hand to gain an advantage.

Press and hold the Active Ability button for 4 seconds while standing beside a dropped Pallet to reset it to its upright position.

Any Means Necessary has a cool-down of 100/90/80 seconds.

"I'll hit you with everything I've got. Then I'll do it again." — Yui Kimura

______________________________________________________________

Babysitter (Buff)

image.png

While you have a reputation for being self-centered, you risk it all to help those in need.

When you unhook a Survivor, the unhooked Survivor leaves no Scratch Marks or Blood Trail for the next 10/12/15 seconds and you gain the Protector Status Effect for 10/15/20 seconds.

Both you and the Killer see each other's Aura for 4 seconds.

  • If you enter the dying state, the Protector Status Effect will de-activate.

"I promised to keep you shitheads safe, and that's exactly what I plan on doing." — Steve Harrington

*Protector: Your absolute desire to keep your friends safe allows you to suffer their pain for them. (Ex. If the unhooked survivor gets hit they will still get the speed boost, but the unhooker will be the one to lose a health state instead, NOT gaining a speed boost.)

*Mending will not transfer to the unhooker.

______________________________________________________________

Buckle Up (Buff)

image.png

Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability.

The recovery progress of dying Survivors can be determined by the intensity of their Auras at a distance of up to 48 meters.

When you heal a Survivor from the Dying State to Injured, both the healed Survivor and yourself see the Killer's Aura for a duration of 4/5/6 seconds.

Upon taking a protection hit, the protected survivor will gain a movement speed increase of 150% for 1 second.

"Ghost beaters never leave a man behind." — Ash Williams

______________________________________________________________

Beast of Prey (Rework)

image.png

Your lust for a kill is so intense that your connection with The Entity is momentarily lost, making you stronger.

After gaining Bloodlust Tier 1, instantly gain Bloodlust Tier 2.

Upon gaining Bloodlust, you are granted with the Durable Status Effect for 5/10/15 seconds.

  • You can no longer gain Bloodlust Tier 3

"How"

*Durable: The Killer's lust for death becomes so intense they momentarily gain immunity from pallet stuns.

*If too powerful, then The Entity could could punish the killer by giving them fatigue for 2-3 seconds after Bloodlust ends.

*Idea came from the theory that The Entity makes the killers vulnerable to Pallets.

_________________________________________________________________

Blood Echo (Buff/Rework)

image.png

Buff: Replace the current Hemorrhage Status Effect with the Mangled Status Effect. Leaving everything else the same

Rework: The agony of one is inflicted on others

Upon successfully attacking a survivor, any other survivors within 24 meters will suffer from a "Deep Wound" Status Effect for 15 seconds and an Exhaustion Status Effect for 10/15/20 seconds.

Blood Echo has a cooldown of 45/60/75 seconds

"Attack an enemy with precision and their allies will feel it." — Renjiro's Doctrine 6:3

*If any healthy survivors fail to mend themselves, they will enter the injured state, otherwise they will be put into the Dying State.

________________________________________________________________

Bloodhound (Buff)

image.png

Like a hunting scent hound, you smell traces of blood at a great distance and are able to sense traces of prey for longer.

Fresh Blood Stains are considerably more discernable than normal and you can track both Blood Stains and Scratch Marks for 2/3/4 seconds longer than normal.

"Pebbles shimmering in the moonlight; my life drips down in a trail so easy to follow."

_________________________________________________________________

Read and share your thoughts, that is, if you want to.

Comments

  • Alert

    I think that Alert in it's current state is really underrated perk, I think it doesn't need any buffs, the problem is that it gets overshadowed by Object Of Obsession, or at least I think that.


    Any Means Necessary

    Yes! I would decrease the cooldown even more! Maybe something like 90/75/60 seconds?


    Babysitter

    This sounds like a very interesting idea, basically like borrowed time but it actually hurts you! One question, if the unhooker is injured and the unhooked Survivors get's hit, will it put the unhooker into the Dying State?


    Buckle Up

    I still think it's pretty bad tbh, I would change it like this:

    • See recovery progress of Dying Survivors at any distance.
    • Heal Dying Survivors 11/22/33% faster.

    basically Botany Knowledge for Dying Survivors.


    Beast of Prey

    Sounds really interesting, but imo kinda unhealthy at the same time, most people would just wait for bloodlust to kick in, but I really like the idea!


    Blood Echo

    Again, sounds really good! I like it!


    Bloodhound

    I think that making Scratch marks last longer would be kinda messy after a while , maybe make it so the blood can now show on near walls where survivors ran, that could be cool.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    Alert

    I think that Alert in it's current state is really underrated perk, I think it doesn't need any buffs, the problem is that it gets overshadowed by Object Of Obsession, or at least I think that.

    Any Means Necessary

    Yes! I would decrease the cooldown even more! Maybe something like 90/75/60 seconds?

    Babysitter

    This sounds like a very interesting idea, basically like borrowed time but it actually hurts you! One question, if the unhooker is injured and the unhooked Survivors get's hit, will it put the unhooker into the Dying State?

    Buckle Up

    I still think it's pretty bad tbh, I would change it like this:

    • See recovery progress of Dying Survivors at any distance.
    • Heal Dying Survivors 11/22/33% faster.

    basically Botany Knowledge for Dying Survivors.

    Beast of Prey

    Sounds really interesting, but imo kinda unhealthy at the same time, most people would just wait for bloodlust to kick in, but I really like the idea!

    Blood Echo

    Again, sounds really good! I like it!

    Bloodhound

    I think that making Scratch marks last longer would be kinda messy after a while , maybe make it so the blood can now show on near walls where survivors ran, that could be cool.

    Alert

    Perhaps, but a little buff wouldn't hurt and it could possibly challenge Spine chill, allowing it to be seen more. I'll try using it more and see how it goes.

    Any Means Necessary

    I was struggling between 80/70/60 seconds and 100/90/80 seconds, I honestly don't know how impactful it could be with low cooldown, Killers usually leave unsafe pallets unbroken, so maybe it wouldn't be too strong.

    Babysitter

    Yup, the unhooker will tank all the damage until they either enter Dying State or the Status Effect ends. It's supposed to discourage tunneling especially since it works without TR. If you pair with BT, it could be the ultimate anti-tunnel build :O.

    Buckle UP

    I was going to add the healing speed buff, but ultimately I did not.

    Beast of Prey

    Quite a questionable idea indeed

    Blood Echo

    :)

    Blood Hound

    You right