Please overhaul the spectator mode on DBD.

With small content creators hosting Tournaments and mostly tournament getting popular because of Hexy's. Please overhaul the whole Spectator mode. Survivors Perspective are okay imo but the killer ones are super problematic, like for example in spectator mode, we got Nurse darkening the screen after blinking, Plague wobbling camara af, We're seeing the camera inside's Oni and Pyramid' Head and I can name dozens more of problems on Killers. Please we request a proper spectator mode Behavior.

Comments

  • I agree. It's important for the devs to realized that players use these tournaments to help us gauge how strong certain strategies and killers are. I love watching the tournaments because as killer or survivor I want to see how they handle things that I struggle with. I also love routing for my favorite person or team. I would really like for it to be a better experience for all involved.

  • Let's not forget Spirit looking like she's COMPLETELY wasted when not in her power. One of the funniest things I've seen in this game in a while