The skill Gap between systems?
I want to know which is harder PC or Xbox? pretty much anyone on PS4 is brain dead..
I want to know the difference between this three killers between the three systems
Freddy
Nurse
Billy
LeatherFace would be here but its hard to gauge a face camper abilities
Freddy on PC is garbage but Freddy on Console is a hard to deal with even with Good perks. Why is this? I have seen a lot of tier 1 Freddy coming out on console
The Nurse on Console is super easy to deal with slimy by walking in a straight line she will never catch you
where on PC she is a nightmare to deal with again why is this
Billy on both systems is pretty good but I feel on PC he is more fluent in his movements
Now that Xbox has support for Mouse and Keyboard will they seem improvements in character movements or will they be punished?
I want to know the difference between this three killers between the three systems
Freddy
Nurse
Billy
LeatherFace would be here but its hard to gauge a face camper abilities
Freddy on PC is garbage but Freddy on Console is a hard to deal with even with Good perks. Why is this? I have seen a lot of tier 1 Freddy coming out on console
The Nurse on Console is super easy to deal with slimy by walking in a straight line she will never catch you
where on PC she is a nightmare to deal with again why is this
Billy on both systems is pretty good but I feel on PC he is more fluent in his movements
Now that Xbox has support for Mouse and Keyboard will they seem improvements in character movements or will they be punished?
Comments