Yeah right ever since I started using moris I've been getting way more 4 kills. Why do people say moris don't make you better at the game when they clearly do?
Moris could be a great way to even the odds and you're treated to a visual, but they aren't a replacement for skill. I would think of them as tools than anything else like perks or add ons.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they mean your skills at the game don't improve, not you won't win more.
oh
Tbh I do think it is also making me better skill wise.
Moris could be a great way to even the odds and you're treated to a visual, but they aren't a replacement for skill. I would think of them as tools than anything else like perks or add ons.