Hackers (Invisibility and Infinite Bill Getting Back Up)

So I just played in Haddonfield. My gal wanted me to show her how to handle Myers and had me play for her to show her how to work it. It was weird going back to kid gloves with very little to work with. I always record every game, and this is no exception. The first half of the game was normal. But after I sacrificed the first two, I started noticing weird lag stutters. Nothing long, but odd. Then when I grabbed the Dwight who was trying to Window Tech me, everything went nuts. It SAID I was carrying him around, but I couldn't hook him. And the HUD showed he was off moving around. I could no longer kick Generators or Pallets.

I ran down the Bill because I couldn't find the Dwight (that I was supposedly carrying and was running around per the HUD). The Bill clearly knew what was up because he just kept jumping back and forth across a downed pallet that he clearly knew I could no longer break. Eventually he screwed up and I chased him and downed him. I kept hearing Generators being worked on and could see them progressing but I couldn't see the Dwight. This confused me and I thought he was just hiding. Then I noticed the Bill got back up. Ok, I figured he had the Perk. I downed him again, and a few moments later he got back up. I downed him again, and again.... and again. The Dwight was clearly invisible and working Gens as I now saw one pop. The Bill knew I was going to keep downing him, so he suddenly disconnected. So I went looking for the Dwight again.

The system would say Survivor found and play the chase music but nobody was in front of me. I would hear a Generator and go up and watch it slowly progress till it popped. I would swing at the spots where the Dwight would have to be to work on it, but hit nothing. I know he was there though because sometimes it wouldn't let me move through a space as if occupied. I watched multiple Generators progress like this until the invisible Dwight opened the gates and left. I have it recorded and reported within the game and will be posting this on Youtube. I truly hope these two are banned for life. These were not minor hacks. They were huge.

Comments