PS4 Fresh Start

Is there any way to get fresh start? Meaning that lose all rhe progress and bloodpoints so far but still keep auric cells and bought characters and skins?

Comments

  • I don't think you can. My son has a sub account and my auric cells don't transfer over neither do the skins. You could create a sub account just to build up again. It may seem like a commitment but it will give you an option to change your mind and go back to your main account once you get in the grind.

  • Thats what I tought. Maybe I just have to play with this cause I've already bought all characters and a load of skins so I want to use those. Its just stupid that im reaching rank 5 but all my characters are like lvl 5-20. I didnt know about teachables etc earlier.

  • @Lundi15 said:
    Thats what I tought. Maybe I just have to play with this cause I've already bought all characters and a load of skins so I want to use those. Its just stupid that im reaching rank 5 but all my characters are like lvl 5-20. I didnt know about teachables etc earlier.

    If you are ranking down with less than ideal loadouts thats good. I would just keep grinding on your current account.

  • just go into a few games and DC