How did this happen?
I'm just utterly confused. I looked at the beam for like one second, then began to look at the ground the whole time, and I was still blinded? Anyone else on PS4 having this issue because this has never happened before.
I'm just utterly confused. I looked at the beam for like one second, then began to look at the ground the whole time, and I was still blinded? Anyone else on PS4 having this issue because this has never happened before.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only thing I can figure is server lag -- but I've also had iffy luck avoiding a blind by looking at the ground and usually have to look either at the sky or turn away from the light left or right to get it to register avoiding the blind.
I never had this problem before which is what's annoying. I might need to start looking up instead of down, but looking down is so much better. Welp, hopefully i don't have this issue again