Add option to revert to original menu music for survivors, killers, and home screen.
Seriously. I miss it. This circus music makes me tweak, violently.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second this. It would be nice to switch it up a bit.
Thirded. I don't dislike the circus theme, but I like the original theme much more. I can understand having the new music for a month or two, but Curtain Call was released ages ago. We'll obviously have a new theme playing once the new DLC is released, so it would be nice to put in this option to alleviate the issue going forward.
someone had the exact same post at this point i just had to mute the menu music all together i would rather hear a very gutairy music of kate then that stupid music of the carnival its like JUST KILL ME PLEASE. i thought it would get better with the BBQ event which it did i could unmute until the day it ended i literally turned off my tv as soon as i heard that stupid music. 10/10 would blow my ears off again
yeah they should add an option to change musics for each section just like overkill did for payday 2 , one of the reasons i love csgo or payday 2 is because of musics and music kits which you can change at anytime