Advice on Playing Blight on PC with a Controller
Yes yes I know I am a dumb player that uses a Controller instead of Keyboard and mouse but one of those reasons is because I was raised on Console not on PC even though been playing pc for 3 years and still using a Controller.
Back to the point, I want to know is their any tips, techniques, tricks, or advice on playing Blight on PC with Controller.
Usually I dont ask this but I really like Blight alot and is different from other killers since he is actually fun and does not require stress or lot of brain power to play.
Let me know in the comments of what your advice is because really want to get good at playing Blight like what stuff I should remember and what to avoid.
Comments
Well this was a bust then.
PC, you say?
I've got some advice for you, from a PC Blight player who considers him one of his three mains:
For all that is Holy, for all that you value, DO NOT play Blight with a controller.
Hope this helps!
Believe it or not it is actually easy playing him with a controller but it's just annoying when you get stuck in one spot and that is about it.