Name 3 things you Like about going against the killer/survivors

Usually people start getting aggravated talking about which side is more OP so instead on making a negative post I kinda want to see what happens if I make a post on the more positive side of things.(Plz refrain from using choices like, NOED, DS, BT, SLUGGING, CAMPING, etc.)

If your a survivor main answer this:

What 3 things do you like when it comes to killers, and what is one thing you dislike(Ex: I hate getting basement hooked).


If your a killer main these same questions apply.(Ex. of a dislike: I dislike how loopable a killer shack can sometimes be)

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • For killer

    playing fair

    no mori

    not sending hate mail

    for survivor

    no bm

    not trying to end the game as fast as possible (i'd like a decent match not one that ends in under 5 minutes)

    not trying to make my game hell

  • As a survivor main--

    I like when the killer is considerate enough to give someone the hatch/gate when there are DC's or suicides

    I enjoy prolonged chases

    ...But I also enjoy when they walk straight past me while I'm crouching in the shadows.

    I dislike being downed right after an unhook. Or if I'm playing against a pig, when they go for me even though I already have a hat on.

  • I really only play killers.

    What I like in survivors is:

    • Not an obvious voicechat premade
    • At max 1 toolbox
    • Fun skins that aren't impossible to see ingame
  • Playing as Survivor
    1. I like it when the Killer doesn't leave me on the ground.
    2. I like it when the Killer isn't being negative towards me in the aftermath chat.
    3. I like it when the Killer has relative skill.
    • I dislike it when the Killer disconnects.
    Playing as Killer
    1. I like it when the Survivors don't work against eachother.
    2. I like it when the Survivors aren't being negative towards me in the aftermath chat.
    3. I like it when the Survivors have relative skill.
    • I dislike it when the Survivors disconnect.
  • I like killers that actively make use of their power in a trial. It's a lot of fun to work around (most of) the 21+ different powers currently in the game and feels more varied than when everyone goes full-blown M1 on you. Having those moments where you briefly outplay someone using their power feels really good (or outplay a survivor using it).

    For survivors, I really enjoy when they play super altruistic. It keeps their teammates in play longer and gives me (as killer) more interactions with them. It creates a longer match where we all (presumably) have more fun.

    Umm, third thing... hmm. Playing with people who Boop the Snoot? Or going against Pigs that respect Snoot Booping.