PSA: Game breaking killer locker bug
Hey fellow killers, you know that new amazing bug where you can't hook survivors and you get sent into the spastic dimension? right, devs told us that swinging our weapons might solve the issue, which is sometimes true.
Now, the same thing often happens when a survivor is hiding in a locker (it doesn't happen with empty lockers, so if you experience the bug, it often means that there's someone inside), but if you try swinging your weapon you get stuck permanently in the spastic dimension (maybe the issue can be solved with high mobility killers, like billy, nurse or spirit, but I'm not sure), ultimately costing you the game.
Try not to get BHVR'd out there kids, it's a bad place.
Comments
OMG i experienced this yesterday!
I saw with bbq a survivor cleasing a totem on preschool.
I went there asap and charge the static blast. No scratch marks, no screaming, okay i said, he's in one of the 4 lockers downstairs.
I tried to open the locker and i couldn't!
Same animation like the hook bug. I wasted so much time there and a free hook.
is this the bug where you get stuck beside the locker and have to swing to get yourself out? Or is it a variant?