Why would someone have brackets before their name? Does that mean something?
Some use brackets to put a clan tag in them.
@twistedmonkey said:Some use brackets to put a clan tag in them.
@twistedmonkey said:
Does that just mean that they are a team all the time?
@magicmaster2020 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631567#Comment_1631567Does that just mean that they are a team all the time?
@magicmaster2020 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631567#Comment_1631567
Not necessarily. It's most likely an MMO thing, not related to DbD at all.
@Orion said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631570#Comment_1631570Not necessarily. It's most likely an MMO thing, not related to DbD at all.
@Orion said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631570#Comment_1631570
Oh okay. I've never seen it before, and I was very confused.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some use brackets to put a clan tag in them.
Does that just mean that they are a team all the time?
Not necessarily. It's most likely an MMO thing, not related to DbD at all.
Oh okay. I've never seen it before, and I was very confused.