Forced to use Crossplay
I'm not happy about being forced to use Crossplay.
Console survivors are bigger time-wasters than PC survivors, I've yet to see one escape without waiting at the exit gate teabagging like a MF
About being forced, if I turn it off I get connected to the wrong server and my ping doubles. Turn it on and back to 50 ping and Australian players.

Comments
Hi, yeah, Aus console player.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WASTING TIME? TEABAGGING? No. I don't do that. Stop stereotyping all of us because of a few.
Console players do have a more methodical and slow approach compared PC players, but I in no way waste time.
PC killers complained about PC survivors teabagging and wasting time in exit gates all the time before crossplay was activated. EGC was started so survivors would quit holding game hostage doing that because they did it on ALL platforms not just console.