Hillbilly First-Person Animations

I'm not sure exactly when this bug started happening, but I think it was around 3.7.0.

Basically, when Hillbilly ends a chainsaw sprint, it feels like the camera is too far forward or something and the chainsaw clips through the camera. I don't think its intentional, but either way it makes the chainsaw much less satisfying to use and overall impacts the experience of playing him.

Here's 2 screenshots, both taken from OhTofu videos, one before and one after.


Before: (November 5, 2019)

Chainsaw Only Hillbilly at Rank 1 2-2 screenshot.png


After: (July 29, 2020) (The chainsaw can be seen clipping into the camera)

My first reaction and thoughts on the new billy nerf _ Dead by Daylight Hillbilly Gameplay 2-22 screenshot.png

I'm hoping we can see his animations fixed or even overhauled soon, the current ones make him feel a lot less smooth than he used to. Maybe we could see new animations as part of the graphics overhaul? Idk, I'm just spitballing here. BHVR, plz fix.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Oh dude, I sent a report on this bug so many times, but after 4-5 months, they never fixed it. Maybe they want to change its animation during the big patch, where they will change the animations for all the killers. I don't know.

  • @Animator said:

    Oh dude, I sent a report on this bug so many times, but after 4-5 months, they never fixed it. Maybe they want to change its animation during the big patch, where they will change the animations for all the killers. I don't know.

    that would make sense, idk why they would ignore such an obvious bug like this for so long