Does Metal Spoon + Stridor stack?
I have tier 1 stridor and was just wondering if it stacks with Metal Spoon before I try it out.
I have tier 1 stridor and was just wondering if it stacks with Metal Spoon before I try it out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's a metal spoon?
It's a brown addon for nurse.
It should stack. At least, it doesnt say that it doesnt.
Yeah it does and it's pretty good.
I'm using FLAT headphones...I can't tell a difference and I think it is because of my headphones LOL
You need a sennheiser ultra rare addon for it to work.
LOL I use some type of sennheiser studio headphones
If you can always hear survivors, it must be doing its job.
I mean... yes it does stack but I would think it's misleading at that point as it's "too loud".
Stridor is a 100% increase already - helps even against healthy survivors because their breathing is louder if your headsets are turned up (This is why Spirits wreck folks if they have quality headsets). This alone counters Iron Will completely making them sound normal as its 100% vs 100%.
Nurse's Metal Spoon is an additional 100% increase grunt noise for 60 seconds after landing a blink strike. If it's a normal survivor without Iron Will - this stacked with Stridor is just unnecessary as they are already injured and wailing loudly. If you need both a physical aid would probably help like better headsets or a hearing aid at that point...