Seriously now?
Fix the major bugs like killer actions, some are broken and it seriously makes me wanna kms so hard, your said "hotfix" was never asked, we wanted majors bug fix...what did you give us? Terror radius and etc fix!
Second of all, why is there no crossprogression for xbox and ps4??? I asked Microsoft why there wasn't any, they replied they were open for it and it's on devs side that it's not happening. Seriously why?
I even have a screenshot confirming what I just said, I paid every DLC available on Switch and Xbox, make it happen cause you can't do nothing good for Switch!

Comments
how about you just wait like everyone else
Btw I have a question, where is general discussion in "select a topic"? I can't seem to find it
directly pressing the new discussion button allows you to choose a category, the drop down arrow on the new discussion has the general discussion types.
if a type is unavailable you might have been soft banned from making that one for a few days
That's the problem, I don't see it "general discussions" and yet this was my first post in a few days
The forums are having "issues" (surprise, surprise) that is preventing many players from being able to create new topics in General Discussions as well as Feedback and Suggestions; among other categories.
Damn ok, but I see people doing new conversation, which is weird
You can work around it:
If you want to post in "Feedback and Suggestions", go to the Forum Feedback channel and then hit the 'New Discussion' button from there; the "feedback and Suggestions" category will be selectable but not the Forum Feedback.
Vice versa: New Discussion from the Suggestions channel lets you post in Forum Feedback but not the Suggestions channel.