critique
I am still trying to improve as a player and want to know if any of you would watch a stream to help me while im playing
I am still trying to improve as a player and want to know if any of you would watch a stream to help me while im playing
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're wanting to improve as a player, your best bet is to watch others who can play well stream. It's a much faster and better way of learning than trying to have someone tell you what you should have done in iffy terms. I don't watch streams, but I've learned a bit about looping and when to throw pallets by watching some of IAmCows videos on YouTube. And I learned more by watching my friend who I've been playing with execute loops/chases while I was dead.
TL;DR: Watch others who are better play. Don't have others who are better watch you play.
still want critique since i have already tried that but no one actually plays myers that much besides stalky boi.
You can only do so well with Myers, unless you get potato survivors. He's among the worst killers in the game at the moment.