Balance issues

I see both sides complaining so imma answer it all right now.

Keys and moris- need reworks

Survivor perks- leave them alone

Swf- leave them alone

The gen rush- already being worked on until then run corrupt if you have it

Hex undying- do bones

Noed- do bones

DS- fix the bug that makes it a 3 second stun but make it deactivate in lockers and when you touch a gen, along with the normal timer that pauses when you are in a chase

Maps- make them smaller

Haddonfield fences- rework em

Hooking- just go back to what it was this new "no vacuum hooks" is really "no hooks" and it's just dumb.

Spirit- give the survivors an indication that she is phasing, have her blink in and out of the spirit realm every 4 seconds while phasing, and make her move grass and corn

Myers- make tier 1 110% and give tier 3 a 15 percent increase in pallet breaking speed, tier 3 also has a new animation where he walks through breakable walls(in the same time he breaks a pallet)

Anything I missed tell me and I'll give my take on them

Comments