Why can’t killers close the trap door?

 I recently saw a few videos where killers could do this, and I’m disappointed it’s not in the game anymore. 

I don’t think it’s fair for either side (but especially the killer.) If the killer gets there first, they should be able to close it. As for survivors, there’s no incentive to actually complete gens and it screws over the survivor trying to get as many people alive out as possible because a survivor has every intention of waiting for the killer to find the other while they get the hatch after doing 0 work to earn it. 

And another thing about playing killer with the hatch is that it completely stalls the end game and the killer is forced to camp it and the survivor just has to make a run for it because even if they get hit, they can still just hop in.

Comments

  • Tip: slug the second last survivor and go kill the last one.
  • Vietfox said:
    Tip: slug the second last survivor and go kill the last one.
    Okay but you would need deerstalker and you risk them crawling to the hatch as you hook, or you risk the second last survivor getting healed when you look for the last survivor. 
  • I have been slugging the third and going for a hook on the last since i saw streamers doing it, extremely effective for getting 4 hooks dont need deerstalker
  • This content has been removed.
  • @Vietfox said:
    Tip: slug the second last survivor and go kill the last one.

    DC, ez hatch

  • @Terrortot said:
    I have been slugging the third and going for a hook on the last since i saw streamers doing it, extremely effective for getting 4 hooks dont need deerstalker

    play doctor. just get the 3rd survivor to madness 3 for the tracking. and all u gotta do is find the 4th. get him to madness 3 befor attacking so he cant heal the 3rd

  • I was all team hatch close. Now im thinking maybe be intresting if survivor had to find parts to fix there escape routes. Plus its something else to do.
  • @Terrortot said:
    I have been slugging the third and going for a hook on the last since i saw streamers doing it, extremely effective for getting 4 hooks dont need deerstalker

    play doctor. just get the 3rd survivor to madness 3 for the tracking. and all u gotta do is find the 4th. get him to madness 3 befor attacking so he cant heal the 3rd

    I do this, i dont play doctor unless im farming now though.