A New Killer Co-op Mode
I have enjoyed this game pretty well for quite a while now, and as you can tell I mainly play as a killer. I have kind of kept this idea in my head for a long while, but I just figured why not put it out there for once. So, I have wanted to play with friends a lot but to do so I'd either have to be a survivor or do a custom game with them only. Eventually I just thought, what if there was a two killer mode? I know it sounds a bit op, but it could be balanced... Such as also increasing the amount of survivors in the match and gens to be done in that mode. I have always wanted to co-op with someone as both killers, and that one glitch from not too long ago where it could be done reinforced that idea. You all can share your opinions on this and what you think on it. I personally think it would be a fun game mode to try with the online community! It could cause a mode of chaos, or it could cause a new mode with a new element of strategy and fun to enjoy! Thank you to all who have decided to read my post, and please have a great day/noon/evening! :D
Comments