I quit playing killer
I get bad matches and bad matches only
Whats the point
This game isnt fun as killer anymore
I play on console, since crossplay i only get pc survivors that wipe the floor with me
Are you happy devs? Killer is impossible to play for me now, i dont even know why im red ranks.
I used to be really good, constantly rank 1, i have all my killers p3 level 50 (apart from blight cus he is garbage on console), and i used to have mostly good matches. Now i feel like i just suck because im constantly losing and getting teabagged.
It pisses me off.
Im not playing killer anymore.
Comments
With a name like that one would think you'd enjoy it.
Try nurse, I've had people dc as soon as they hear me blink.
You have the option to turn off crossplay, this is not an excuse.
NiCe BaIT ScRuB