Kinda like the ds bug
https://youtu.be/_-5FGQlSxco
Kinda reminds me of the old days when enduring countered ds. In all seriousness though please don't wave ds in my face. I purposely let the nea go because i didn't want to be that guy but she kinda asked for it and karma got her back for me. This is what comes into my head when people say "just don't tunnel 4head".
Comments
I enjoy for one reason it has removed the high ego players from rushing you in one of two ways 1 they simply don’t do it anymore or 2 if they do they don’t know how to get anywhere in a second or two and just down then you can capitalize on their ego and remove them from the game faster
"Don't tunnel for head" is a very odd statement to support.
People say you wont be hit by ds if ya don't tunnel. I mean...i didnt...i got hit by it.
I played a huntress game, got hit by DS, downed them again before they got out because of the stun
its not fair
I did like enduring vs ds though back in the day thats why ds got buffed in the first place.
Either you misinterpreted what I said or DS is the equivalent of...
Wow, i'm dirty minded.
I don't really see how karma got her. She was just playing like she should be playing in that moment. Why not go for the flashlight save?
Did Michael always have his knife in the corner when he is teir 3?
Running Downstairs on purpose with ds...instead of maybe running away and waiting out the tier 3?
No i think thats new. It looks so dumb.
I love this DS bug. I will be more than happy if it becomes a feature.
I hate seeing people running in my face, doing whatever they want just because of single perk.
that video made me think (in a russian accent) "In Soviet Russia, survivors tunnel you" 🤣