-Total number of hook/unhook/hit/protection hit/sabotage.
-The best survivor in chase / doing generator lul/ altruism.
-Number related to the killer's power, exemple ( Successful/missed hatchet for Huntress, disarmed/successful traps for Trapper...) The unofficial leaderboard can already track those informations.
Personally I would like to have some stats included that would show in depth how much as a killer I was away from getting a certain rank or medal quality. Improving in DbD especially as killer imo requires a lot of trial and error where as survivor you could potentially never encounter the killer or be carried by other survivors.
-Total number of hook/unhook/hit/protection hit/sabotage.
-The best survivor in chase / doing generator lul/ altruism.
-Number related to the killer's power, exemple ( Successful/missed hatchet for Huntress, disarmed/successful traps for Trapper...) The unofficial leaderboard can already track those informations.
definitly would love to see that !
Or maybe in the scoreboard like you can check each survivor to know who did nothing and who did everything ? (like who to thx for avoiding NOED and who to blame for dying while they crouched in a corner :P)
I've been wanting this for a long time. I'd like to rewatch the match or see the statistic from it. Heck even just a clock at the top to see how long the match was would be nice.
I'm not against the idea but I think it would more useful to have a stats feature instead such as how many hooks, kills, escapes and so on ...
...that's literally what a match history is... it's the same thing.. and if not, with a history, a ((total X action done)) is included at the end for each action...
...that's literally what a match history is... it's the same thing.. and if not, with a history, a ((total X action done)) is included at the end for each action...
Match history is more like whether or not you have won/lost and stats is more detailed such as hooks, skills checks, escapes, rescues and so on .
Think more so a stats history would be nice, have it be private like the rift not public. Be nice to see how many totems I've cleansed or how many times I've grabbed a survivor. Would also help with achievements.
Match history is more like whether or not you have won/lost and stats is more detailed such as hooks, skills checks, escapes, rescues and so on .
??? What? A match history is literally what you are describing as a detailed list of the actions performed during the match being displayed in the post match screen. Why would HISTORY refer to a "you won/lost" screen??? That's not a match history. And if what you are referring to is a "match replay", in which you are shown the entire match from beginning to end, that is a "Match Replay", not a match History.
??? What? A match history is literally what you are describing as a detailed list of the actions performed during the match being displayed in the post match screen. Why would HISTORY refer to a "you won/lost" screen??? That's not a match history. And if what you are referring to is a "match replay", in which you are shown the entire match from beginning to end, that is a "Match Replay", not a match History.
Ok then. You don't need to get frustrated when I simply voiced what I thought he meant.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is a Match history feature? A replay function for the latest matches? Or Player statistics?
While the idea is neat, we´re still talking DBD. So much RNG in every aspect....
I´d be for it if it weren´t for newer players. They have weeks/months of getting slaughtered, moried, tbagged etc ahead of them.
If they would check and see they Killed 2 survivors in 10 matches for example, having this set in stone would be very disheartening I imagine.
Yes with some other informations like:
-x/x used palett/chest/totems/item.
-The game duration.
-Total number of hook/unhook/hit/protection hit/sabotage.
-The best survivor in chase / doing generator
lul/ altruism.-Number related to the killer's power, exemple ( Successful/missed hatchet for Huntress, disarmed/successful traps for Trapper...) The unofficial leaderboard can already track those informations.
Personally I would like to have some stats included that would show in depth how much as a killer I was away from getting a certain rank or medal quality. Improving in DbD especially as killer imo requires a lot of trial and error where as survivor you could potentially never encounter the killer or be carried by other survivors.
definitly would love to see that !
Or maybe in the scoreboard like you can check each survivor to know who did nothing and who did everything ? (like who to thx for avoiding NOED and who to blame for dying while they crouched in a corner :P)
I'm not against the idea but I think it would more useful to have a stats feature instead such as how many hooks, kills, escapes and so on ...
I've been wanting this for a long time. I'd like to rewatch the match or see the statistic from it. Heck even just a clock at the top to see how long the match was would be nice.
...that's literally what a match history is... it's the same thing.. and if not, with a history, a ((total X action done)) is included at the end for each action...
Match history is more like whether or not you have won/lost and stats is more detailed such as hooks, skills checks, escapes, rescues and so on .
Think more so a stats history would be nice, have it be private like the rift not public. Be nice to see how many totems I've cleansed or how many times I've grabbed a survivor. Would also help with achievements.
??? What? A match history is literally what you are describing as a detailed list of the actions performed during the match being displayed in the post match screen. Why would HISTORY refer to a "you won/lost" screen??? That's not a match history. And if what you are referring to is a "match replay", in which you are shown the entire match from beginning to end, that is a "Match Replay", not a match History.
Nope.
I want to forget about bad matches and not have them tattoed all over me.
Ok then. You don't need to get frustrated when I simply voiced what I thought he meant.