Clown or Blight?
So I dont have enough money for both killers so i dont know who to get cause both have good perks and are both fun to play.
Should I wait until the Halloween sale?
Or who should I buy?
So I dont have enough money for both killers so i dont know who to get cause both have good perks and are both fun to play.
Should I wait until the Halloween sale?
Or who should I buy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you want good perks, get clown.
If you're looking for a new main, or just don't want your totems to get touched, pick Blight.
I think blights perks are just under clowns but blight is way more fun to play so I think you should get blight
I agree. HEX Perks are stronger then normal ones but i always prefer to play with normal perks since ones the HEX is gone you have wasted a perk slot. This will almost always be the case. If you want to actually play the killer pick Blight. He is (in my oppinion) not a strong killer but more fun to play as the clown.
Actually both are just for the perks but mastering blight still hasm ore potential.