I need some perks build for all killers excluding Bubba cause that is the only one I don't have

a body is required so here it is :D

Comments

  • are you new to the killers?

    heres a video from the best player: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_yixIT0p58

    you have every perk? watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIDI_YChbsY&t=4009s

  • @Nevr4GiveZeDevil said:

    are you new to the killers?

    heres a video from the best player: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_yixIT0p58

    you have every perk? watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIDI_YChbsY&t=4009s

    im not new to killer just getting perks for them and wondering what i should use

  • So you want a build that is good on every killer?

    Tinkerer + Pop + BBQ + Anything but HEX.

    Especially Tinkerer is in my opinion a massively underrated perk. I have at some point started using this perk without recommandation and i have no idea how i managed to win matches before i used it. I would go as far as to say that every killer should have tinkerer as a passive ability to keep survivors from staying at the other end of the map popping one gen after another while you already hunt 3 others.

  • I'm using Hex Undying, Ruin, Bamboozle, BBQ on my Clown atm, working well, but occasionally might switch out a couple perks here and there every few matches.

    But here's some perks while situational, can work well in most killer builds.

    Pop

    Make your choice

    Nurses

    Enduring

    Spirit Fury

    Devour Hope

    Thrilling Tremors

    Haunted Ground

    Whispers

    Infectious Fright

    Discordance

    Tinkerer

    Save the Best till Last


    I'd say these are probably the best perk selections you're looking at for most builds. Then you got the super situational perks for like endgame such as bloodwarden, noed ect. But that's generally a waste in most circumstances including into a build.