As a killer main
I'm done.
You keep nerfing and destroying killers each patch.
I'm so over doing a barely 1 minute chase in the beginning of the match to have two gens pop off because I don't have corruption or using ruin (When it doesnt get cleansed in the first 30 seconds).
You've literally ruined huntress. Every other game I am having hatchets that are not connecting when it clearly hits the survivor (with a blood splash)?????
The amount of idiotic sound bugs that makes it nearly impossible to track survivors or when gens are being worked on.
almost 2k hours as a killer but I can't handle the amount of abuse and disregard Behavior has towards its killer playerbase.
But, hey, at least you have your 2-3 killer main streams in a sea of ######### survivor streamers on Twitch.
Survivors, you keep wondering why your que times are so long?...
Do you really have to wonder??????
Comments
Survivor queue times are faster because they removed all killer matchmaking protections.
You are going to get faster queue times, but you'll be rolling over newer or low ranked killers - which is eventually going to make them quit.