how is ohtofu turning like that?
hes not using turning addons usually. Yet he turns 90 degrees around corners. How?
hes not using turning addons usually. Yet he turns 90 degrees around corners. How?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When lunging out of a rush with Blight, you are propelled in the direction you are attacking in. This allows you to look either left or right and attack around tight corners.
But hes not attacking yet. Hes turning 90 before attacking. When I turn i slide like on ice. He does not. Watch his latest video with the ring addon
Go to -19:30 thats one example.
His latest video on blight literally says 'turning add-on blight is kinda dirty'.
Check out -19:30 of the 9ne I linked. Downs the claudette inside Ormond resort. You tell me how he cut that angle around that box
He's just built different.
My mistake. YouTube preview sometimes doesn't show the newest video on google.
Can you give me exact time of how far into the video this happened?
That's just normal Blight gameplay. You know, the thing that I and other forum users have been pointing out, only to get told that we do not, in fact, have any idea what we are talking about and, in fact, only go against potato survivors because we happen to know how to play a certain killer better than others.
Seriously, I've been playing like that since literally day 1, and I know that most other Blight Is Good players have been doing the same.
I don't see any Claudette. And I don't see any abnormal hits in that game. Can you be more specific?
-19:30
Om but ur not helping anyone
If you look carefully, you can see him turn a bit while rushing towards the girl and then immediately lunge and flick his mouse. When he lunges he has less restrictions than when he is rushing. That's probably the maximum angle you can turn and lunge towards.
It's definitely possible with blight. All you need to do is turn while rushing and then flick while lunging. You don't have to lift your mouse as long as you have enough mouse space.
What comes first? Turn right stick then pull right trigger? Or trigger first then turn with stick? Thats important to know
So you're playing on console? I really don't think it's possible on consoles. Atleast I'm not sure.
No pc but I use controller. Always have. That sucks man. They need to fix that
I've spent the last week helping people. I'm taking a thread off to blow off a little of that steam.
I think the issue is controller users. Ill try him with mouse n keys and see what happens. If so then they need to fix that #########