You Won A Contest!
The prize is: You get to completely remove the function of a Perk and replace it with something else. (If you don't make it balanced, the developers would still balance it towards their idea of balance, but you'd get to keep the concept.)
Which Perk would you "remove" and what would replace it?
Tip: Doesn't have to be an "OP" Perk that you remove, you can also take a weak Perk and give it a new function.

Comments
Botany Knowledge
You transform plants found around the map into tinctures that slow down bleeding. Collect herbs to create a brown medkit (or something like that). You can create 3 brown medkits per match. Medkits you have created will be shown to all survivors when they are on the ground.
Oh sick! (The good sick.)
No One Left Behind
OLD
It is inconceivable to leave someone behind. Once the Exit Gates are powered, gain 50/75/100 % more Bloodpoints IconHelp bloodpoints.png for actions in the Altruism Category and perform them 4/8/12 % quicker.
NEW
It is inconceivable to leave someone behind. Once the Exit Gates are powered, gain 50/75/100 % more Bloodpoints for actions in the Altruism Category and perform them 30/40/50 % quicker. Gain up to 10/15/20% movement speed the closer you are to a survivor on a hook starting at 32m.
The whole point of the perk would be to quickly get in and get out when unhooking someone when the gates are powered. Even with that in mind it still comes off as extremely weak so I'd imagine it would probably be better off being reworked into something else.
Hmm, it's still the same Perk, so it kinda defeats the purpose, but you did add something completely new, so i guess it still works.
To be honest I can't really imagine the perk keeping its function when borrowed time exists. The main thing I can see it doing is you are essentially moving to save someone quicker without exhaustion perks and you instantly pop them off the hook rather than the current animation.
I'm hoping people post better ideas for that perk because I want to see it be a good perk. Having an easy idea to smash might help people brainstorm.
No mither
You become allied with the killer.
Killer cant hurt you until you are the last survivor.
In the meanwhile your aura is tracked by the killer from 16/32/48 meters away.
Gain BP if there are nearby survivors when performing noisy actions around them.
I would remove sprint burst and add in something that allows the survivors to recover exhaustion while running/less time. This could also be a rework to spring burst as well. Idc which
Sole Survivor.
If you're the last one left the hatch is revealed to you.
Deja Vu - A lobby will be generated with 4 random survivors. Only 3 of these survivors will "ready up" while the last survivor will wait out the full timer.
Benedict journal entry - Do I want the brown med-kit or the yellow? I can't decide!