Question about early game slowdown
When will the early game slow be implemented (Hopefully Mid-Chapter)? And if possible (if it isn't a secret among the devs till release), how will it work?
When will the early game slow be implemented (Hopefully Mid-Chapter)? And if possible (if it isn't a secret among the devs till release), how will it work?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The early game slowdown has been implemented with the undying ruin combo /s.
More seriously though, I've not heard about this before, when was this announced?
It was announced during the 4th anniversary stream. Plus ruin or undying can get cleansed early on.
Oh I know i was just joking around. This early slowdown announcement is a surprise though, obviously I know nothing about it however.
This post is kinda hoping that one of the Devs answer the community about the early game slowdown.
Now that i am aware that this is a thing, I am with you in hoping the same.