DS nerf

So how do you guys like the new ds nerf, honestly I think they overdid it and it makes the perk unusable but maybe its for the better since its the most overused and abused perk. I wana hear your thoughts so yea

Comments

  • It's currently a bug and only happens about half the time and more often on specific killers. Tooltip still says 5 seconds and will give you that full 5second stun more than half the time from my personal experience as a survivor and as a killer (when I choose to eat one). Will probably get fixed eventually because whatever randomly makes it a 2s pallet stun duration is obviously not intended - unless they are shadow testing it on us to gauge reactions.

  • It's just a bug, only happens to certain killers.

    How you make a perk that just applies a generic stun effect have different lengths on different killers? Don't ask me. Spaghetti time!

  • @Xbob42 said:

    It's just a bug, only happens to certain killers.

    How you make a perk that just applies a generic stun effect have different lengths on different killers? Don't ask me. Spaghetti time!

    @ZCerebrate said:

    It's currently a bug and only happens about half the time and more often on specific killers. Tooltip still says 5 seconds and will give you that full 5second stun more than half the time from my personal experience as a survivor and as a killer (when I choose to eat one). Will probably get fixed eventually because whatever randomly makes it a 2s pallet stun duration is obviously not intended - unless they are shadow testing it on us to gauge reactions.

    Damn really a bug, I was hoping for a nerf